Before & After : Zippers of Tyvek Pen Case

When zippers is problem, I have to improve it

This is pen case
I made it by material tyvek paper and zippers metal yellow

Tyvek paper very durable, waterproof and tear resistant
but don't have material inside and not good zippers



So I must to improve it
I think and making and edit many many many time for the best product





Finish!!!!

Finally.....I found the best process for this problem
I improved zippers and finish by myself  ^_^



This is new pen case

Material : Tyvek paper
Material inside : tyvek paper
with yellow metal zippers
Size : W 8.5" x H 4"
Weight : 20 g
Of course....Waterproof!!
Can use with everything pen, pencil, money, credit card..........^^


And this is new product of BelltaStudio for 2015 year
same design with pen case

Maclutch is PC bag for Macbook Air, Pro
Now product launch on Makuake website

Makuake is website crowdfunding in Japan
Go to Makuake





Writer : Bellta ^^
https://www.facebook.com/pennapa.shotlersuk

BelltaStudio
http://www.belltastudio.com

Thanks!








Labels: ,