BelltaStudio : Move to new studio start 1 January 2016



Happy New Year 2016 ^^
New studio start 1 January 2016. I've been here 10 days ago.
สตูดิโอใหม่ เริ่ม 1 มกราคม 2558 ฉันอยู่ที่นี้มา 10 วันแล้ว



  

 

I stay in Japan 2 month, I work all times, work and travel together
After my trip finish, we still hard work, we make the bag for Luxualy Hotel "Six Senses Hotel"
1 Hotel 2 Order, make bag 860 piece, many detail I must decide
but we win ,Thank you online world, Internet and good camera
And more important! Thanks good my assistant she help me all times

ระหว่างอยู่ที่ญี่ปุ่น 2 เดือน ก็ต้องทำงานตลอด ได้มีโอกาสเที่ยวไปด้วย และทำงานไปด้วย
หลังจากกลับมาจากทริป ก็ยังคงทำงานต่อ งานนี้ทำกระเป๋าให้โรงแรม Six Senses Hotel
1 โรงแรม 2 ออเดอร์  กระเป๋า 860 ชิ้น มีรายละเอียดให้ต้องตัดสินใจเยอะมากมาย
แต่เราก็ผ่านกันไปได้ ต้องขอบคุณโลกออนไลน์ทุกวันนี้ ที่มีอินเตอร์เนตให้ใช้ มีกล้องถ่ายรูปที่ดี
และที่สำคัญมากๆๆๆ ขอบคุณผู้ช่วยฝีมือดี ที่คอยช่วยงานตลอดเวลา




My assistant name "Nowash"
she don't make only paper bag but she help me think and share idea
She can decide and fix the problem
because Nowash can understand me explains about work everything

ผู้ช่วยของฉันชื่อโนวอท
โนวอทไม่ใช่แค่ผลิตงาน แต่โนวอทช่วยคิด และแชร์ไอเดีย
เขาสามารถตัดสินใจ และสามารถแก้ปัญหาได้
รู้จักปรับเปลี่ยนและหาวิธีการที่ดีในการทำงานขึ้นมาได้
เพราะโนวอทสามารถเข้าใจสิ่งที่ฉันอธิบายทุกอย่าง



 

This is my home workspace is 4 floor.
It's getting more difficult to work on. So we must move to a new area.
We have moved to the area to work close to home Nowash
Very near by walk

ที่นี้คือบ้านของฉัน พื้นที่ทำงานของฉันอยู่ชั้น 4
มันเริ่มยากขึ้นที่จะทำงานที่นี้ต่อไป เราจึงต้องย้ายพื้นที่ไปที่ใหม่
เราได้ย้ายพื้นที่ทำงานมาอยู่ใกล้ๆกับบ้านโนวอท ใกล้มาก
สามารถเดินถึงกันได้




Watcharapol to Rattanathibet housing, Bang Yai
จากวัชรพล ไป หมู่บ้านรัตนาธิเบศร์, บางใหญ่


   

Move....my workspace





Welcome to BelltaStudio ^^

  

I move to Bang Yai. because I feel close material sources and is close to someone who will help us work for many people.
We find this house just the hour. Took the most casual. If yes, go ahead If not, or do not like one bit. I would not be pushed or forced itself. Because if not, I think it was not our time.
This home is within walking distance of the house near Nowash house very clean and spacious because of the renovation.

ย้ายมาอยู่ที่บางใหญ่เพราะรู้สึกว่า ใกล้กับแหล่งวัตถุดิบ และใกล้กับคนที่จะช่วยเราทำงานหลายคน
เราหาบ้านนี้แค่ไม่ถึงชั่งโมง ตั้งใจไว้แล้วว่าอยากเจอบ้านแบบเจอเนื้อคู่อะ555 ถ้าใช่ก็เอาเลย
ถ้าไม่ใช่หรือไม่ชอบแม้แต่นิดเดียว ก็จะไม่รีบหรือฝืนใจตัวเอง เพราะถ้าไม่ใช่ ก็คิดว่าคงยังไม่ถึงเวลาของเรา
เอาแบบสบายๆที่สุด ^^
บ้านนี้สามารถเดินถึงบ้านโนวอท ใกล้มากๆ สะอาด และกว้างขวาง เพราะปรับปรุงใหม่


  

only paper

  

And now it is time to use it. industrial machines
The machine is like looking for a home. Machine owners make t-shirts for sale
Nowash simple search on the Internet If yes, go ahead If not we stop
we contact them to try and buy a sewing machine so that it works well. Also new and very clean
Machine owners also look friendly and understand in a similar job.

และตอนนี้ถึงเวลาต้องใช้มันแล้ว จักรอุตสาหกรรม
การหาจักร ก็เหมือนหาบ้าน ได้จักรจากคนที่ทำเสื้อยืดขาย อยู่แถวบางใหญ่นี้แหละ
โนวอท หาในอินเตอร์เนตแบบง่ายๆ ถ้าใช่ ก็เอาเลย ถ้าไม่ใช่ก็ปล่อยผ่าน
เราติดต่อ ไปลองจักร และซื้อเลย คือจักรก็ใช้ได้ดี ยังใหม่อยู่มาก และ สะอาด
เจ้าของจักรก็ดูเป็นกันเอง และเข้าใจในงานที่คล้ายกัน



 

  

  

  

This house 2 floors 2 room and big terrace, This room is airbnb room ^^ https://airbnb.com/rooms/10696313
Internet is important for my work

บ้าน 2 ชั้น, ชั้น 2 มี 2 ห้อง และมีระเบียงใหญ่ ห้องนี้คือ airbnb room ^^
อินเตอร์เนต คือ สิ่งสำคัญกับงานของฉัน



  

Now no furniture in house, Everything on the flat
บอกแล้วว่า ในชีวิตไม่มีอะไรมาก ทุกอย่างอยู่ที่ราบ 555


 

Easy life for 10 days, when I study in university 4 years I stay in dorm.
Graduation I was outside the house another 4 years, all 8 years
life is very simple.

ง่ายๆคะ ชีวิต อยู่มา 10 วัน ก็สบายๆ ตอนเรียนมหาวิทยาลัย อยู่หอมา 4 ปี
เรียนจบก็ยังอยู่นอกบ้านอีก 4 ปี ทั้งหมด 8ปี ชิวๆ เรื่องหากินเองนี่ง่ายมากๆ




Neighbourhood

  

My house near delicious food shop clean and perfect for me
because I can't cooking but I will learning cooking ^^
แถวบ้านใหม่ ของกินอร่อยนะ อร่อยทุกร้าน สะอาด คุณภาพดี




Central Westgate

 

My house is near the Central Westgate It's great, unbelievable. Just 10 minutes walk from home
This time I go to starbucks everyday, now I understand why starbucks can sell coffee

บ้านฉันใกล้ Central Westgate มันยิ่งใหญ่ไม่น่าเชื่อ เดินจากบ้านแค่ 10 นาที
ช่วงนี้ไปนั่งทำงานที่ starbucks ทุกวัน เข้าใจแล้วว่าทำไม starbucks ถึงขายกาแฟได้




Very very near Central Westgate and MRT , I am lucky so much!!
ใกล้ Central Westgate and MRT มาก,  ฉันคือโชคดีมาก!!




MRT Purple Line is the path to my house. Hearing that will be available real-August.
Thailand is very slow, Yes! very slow.
Just starting to change. It is very pleasant 555

MRT สายมีม่วงคือ เส้นทางมาที่บ้านของฉัน ได้ยินว่าจะเปิดบริการจริง เดือนสิงหาคม
ประเทศไทยคือช้ามาก ใช่เลย ช้ามาก แต่ไม่เป็นไร แค่เริ่มมีการเปลี่ยนแปลง
ก็ดีมากแล้ว555




Writer : Bellta ^^
https://www.facebook.com/pennapa.shotlersuk

BelltaStudio
http://www.belltastudio.com

Instragram: @belltatravel

This is My house + My studio + My airbnb
https://airbnb.com/rooms/10696313

Register airbnb 

Thanks!




Labels: , ,