Why we should be used variation option on Etsy



Update Easy shop : Now you can select many option and many style.
Size of bag, Paper color, cow leather color, zipper color and custom order
by variation option!....

After renovate Etsy shop recently : BelltaStudio renovate ETSY Shop
Today I found variation option on Etsy
Oh!! It is very surprise and exciting for me
because I open shop BelltaStudio paper bag since 2012 year
I never use this option for sell product because I don't know it

So, today I know it, I use it
Here is detail for seller, you can learn it https://www.etsy.com/help/article/3385

If you have many option of product
I mean you have many color of product, many size is different product
you can use variation option on etsy , I recommend! ^^

My product is paper bag, It is many color paper in the meantime it is many size,
many color zipper, 2 color cow leather, It is many choice for my customer
when I use variation option, It is easy for seller and my customer



Example
This is Tote Bag S/M/L
  






 
Small size



Medium size


Large size



It is 4 color paper
2 color cow leather
3 size (small/medium/large)

It is 3 choice
but we be able to choose two properties for each item *learn more
So i include paper color and leather color together is properties one
and Size is properties two



This is message I say to customer

You can select color of paper and leather and size

Paper and leather 
- Brown + Natural
- Dark brown + Natural
- Black + Natural
- Black + Black
- Two tone (white/brown) + Natural

*leather color
- Natural 
- Black 

Size
Code : TB001S (Small)
W 11.5 x H 8 x D 4 inch
(W 29 x H 20 x D 10 cm)
Handles strap : 11 inch
Weight 70g

Code : TB001M (Medium)
W 14.5 x H 10 x D 5 inch
(W 36.5 x H 25.5 x D 12.5 cm)
Handles strap : 12 inch
Weight 100g

Code : TB001L (Large)
W 17.5 x H 12 x D 6 inch
(W 44.5 x H 30.5 x D 15 cm)
Handles strap : 13 inch
Weight 130g



This is item manager page of Tote bag S/M/L


Tote bag S/M/L is different price
So, you can add different price also
It is very very nice!!!



Paper and leather 
- Brown + Natural
- Dark brown + Natural
- Black + Natural
- Black + Black
- Two tone (white/brown) + Natural

*leather color
- Natural 
- Black 




This is Tote Bag ready to sell


Before customer purchase product
customer can select option right side

  
3 size (different price)
and 5 choice for paper and leather color



This is my shop


Now i use variation option every item already
because most my customer want it! ^^

You can select many option and many style.
Size of bag, Paper color, cow leather color, 
zipper color and custom order....Thank you!!! ^^




Writer : Bellta ^^
https://www.facebook.com/pennapa.shotlersuk

BelltaStudio: Etsy shop
http://www.etsy.com/shop/belltastudio

Thanks!



Labels: ,